Soldier58 | 225 Farnsworth Ave. | Bordentown, NJ 08505 | 609.433.9166
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan Paint and Supplies!
Order online...we offer SHIPPING or In-Store PICK UP
** Now shipping to Puerto Rico! **
Nothing beats seeing the colors in person, being able to touch the finishes, and ask all your questions. We have samples of all 42 Chalk Paint® colors with all 4 of the waxes so you can see how each color looks with Clear Wax, Dark Wax, Black Wax and White Wax. Lay the color samples side by side to compare or to find the perfect combination of colors for your project.
Walk around the store, we have our own painted furniture pieces and dozens of sample boards with unique finishes and color combinations to inspire you. Ask questions! We're happy to share with you the colors and techniques we used.
Thinking of mixing colors to create your own unique shade? Check out our Color Mix Book which provides samples of how each of Annie Sloan's colors look when mixed with all of the other colors!
We use Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint® exclusively on all of our furniture so we are able to answer your questions from our own experience as well as from our continuing education through the Annie Sloan US Stockist Training Studio.
Welcome to Soldier58!
More about Chalk Paint® and Annie Sloan
More about Annie Sloan's products
Chalk Paint® is available in Litres (33.8 oz.) and Projects Tins (4.22 oz.)
Chalk Paint® is a unique decorative paint developed by Annie Sloan in 42 decorative and historical colours made specifically for painting furniture, painting floors, and for giving walls a completely matte, velvety finish.
Chalk Paint® sticks to just about any surface... wood, concrete, metal, matte plastic, earthenware and much more, inside and outside the home. It dries fast too so you can add second or third coats quickly, and start enjoying your revitalised walls, floors and furniture sooner. Gorgeous results have never been so simple and straightforward.
Waxes & Finishes
Other Products by Annie Sloan
- NEW! Lacquer Chalk Paint® Lacquer is a hard-wearing, water-based polyacrylic varnish with built-in UV protection. Use it over Chalk Paint® for a robust finish that will withstand general wear and tear – perfect for dining room tables, outdoor furniture, floors and skirting boards. It goes on perfectly clear and dries quickly without yellowing over time. See our Fact Sheet for more information. Available in two finishes: Matt and Gloss. Comes in tins of 750ml. Matt Lacquer provides a matt finish and will slightly darken the colour of the Chalk Paint®, as with Chalk Paint® Wax. Gloss gives a light sheen but is not ultra glossy.
- Image Medium Annie Sloan's Image Medium is water-based, fast drying, and builds up layers very quickly. For fast and beautiful results, you can use it as an adhesive for decoupage or to transfer a printed or photocopied image directly onto a surface. Easy to apply, this glue and varnish gives a beautifully smooth, matt finish. Available in 120ml pot.
- Craqueleur (step 1 & 2) Annie Sloan Craqueleur is a two-part set for achieving a crackled finish like the cracked varnish on an old master painting. The size of the cracks can be varied according to how fine a layer of the Step 2 is applied in particuar. The thinner it is, the smaller the cracks.
- Gold Size Size is an old English word for glue. Gold size is the glue used for applying bronze powders and metal leaf to surfaces. Annie Sloan Gold Size is water based and has the advantage of staying sticky when dry. Paint it on thinly, allow 5 minutes to dry. When dry it becomes clear and then is the time to apply either bronze powders or metal leaf. Any unused areas may be waxed, varnished or washed, making them no longer sticky.
- Stencils Annie Sloan Stencils can be used as a single design, a repeat or in Annie's signature 'randomly overlapping' style. are the perfect complement to the Chalk Paint® range, making updating your furniture, walls or floors