Soldier58 | 225 Farnsworth Ave. | Bordentown, NJ 08505 | 609.433.9166
Stop in, we're all stocked up on Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan Paint and Supplies!
Nothing beats seeing the colors in person, being able to touch the finishes, and ask all your questions. We have samples of all 36 Chalk Paint® colors with all 4 of the waxes so you can see how each color looks with Clear Wax, Dark Wax, Black Wax and White Wax. Lay the color samples side by side to compare or to find the perfect combination of colors for your project.
Walk around the store, we have our own painted furniture pieces and dozens of sample boards with unique finishes and color combinations to inspire you. Ask questions! We're happy to share with you the colors and techniques we used.
Thinking of mixing colors to create your own unique shade? Check out our Color Mix Book which provides samples of how each of Annie Sloan's colors look when mixed with all of the other colors!
We use Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint® exclusively on all of our furniture so we are able to answer your questions from our own experience as well as from our continuing education through the Annie Sloan US Stockist Training Studio.
Chalk Paint® Quarts and 4oz. Pots in all 36 colors
Chalk Paint® is a unique decorative paint developed by Annie Sloan in 36 decorative and historical colours made specifically for painting furniture, painting floors, and for giving walls a completely matte, velvety finish.
Chalk Paint® sticks to just about any surface... wood, concrete, metal, matte plastic, earthenware and much more, inside and outside the home. It dries fast too so you can add second or third coats quickly, and start enjoying your revitalised walls, floors and furniture sooner. Gorgeous results have never been so simple and straightforward.
Waxes & Finishes
Other Products by Annie Sloan
- Floor Lacquer Annie Sloan Lacquer is designed to go over Chalk Paint® for wood or concrete surfaces. This is clear matte lacquer but there is a very slight sheen because we want to offer some strength. A matte finish is less strong than a shiny finish generally. As a guideline we suggest this will cover approx 12 square metres but this will vary according to the absorbency of the floor. Not suitable for areas of high water such as bathrooms. Results may vary depending on previous treatment of surface.
- Decoupage Annie Sloan Decoupage is a water based fast drying glue and varnish. It builds up layers very quickly making it suitable for découpage. It is extra thick and easy to apply but should be applied thinly. With a paper, such as gift wrap, about 6 layers are needed to give a smooth finish. The finish is matte.
- Craqueleur (step 1 & 2) Annie Sloan Craqueleur is a two-part set for achieving a crackled finish like the cracked varnish on an old master painting. The size of the cracks can be varied according to how fine a layer of the Step 2 is applied in particuar. The thinner it is, the smaller the cracks.
- Gold Size Size is an old English word for glue. Gold size is the glue used for applying bronze powders and metal leaf to surfaces. Annie Sloan Gold Size is water based and has the advantage of staying sticky when dry. Paint it on thinly, allow 5 minutes to dry. When dry it becomes clear and then is the time to apply either bronze powders or metal leaf. Any unused areas may be waxed, varnished or washed, making them no longer sticky.
- Stencils Annie Sloan Stencils can be used as a single design, a repeat or in Annie's signature 'randomly overlapping' style. are the perfect complement to the Chalk Paint® range, making updating your furniture, walls or floors